New to our Benchmarking Extranet?
- Please visit the "BM-E Tutorials" in order to get a better overview, functionality and aim of the BM-E by following this link! (LINK TO BM-TUTORIALS)
- The Benchmarking Extranet (BM-E) is the communication platform where the Benchmarking procedure of GLOBALG.A.P. takes place in a efficient, transparent and secure way.
- Through the BM-E you are invited to apply online for the Benchmarking of your Standard or Scheme, which is possible for any of the GLOBALG.A.P. Scopes
- After registering into the BM-E you can download, without any obligation, the application package in order to start the Benchmarking produre.
- Once registered, you can login any time to track the status of your application(s) or to share documents with the involved parties.
- The BM-E is also a dialog platform with all GLOBALG.A.P. Members and interested Stakeholders during the Peer Review and with the Benchmark Committee Members throughout the whole procedure.
All available once you are logged in.
You need to set your security level to accept cookies in your internet
browser in order to log into the Extranet.